Medard’s House is a Christ centered ministry house that serves to be the extension of the family for teenagers.
It is a safe place to:
- socialize and bond with peers
- connect with community leaders and role models
- learn the value of service through provided teachings
- realize talents and dreams
- verbalize and immobilize fears
All this through the love of the community and the power of the Holy Spirit.
How You Can Help
We’re on the hunt for the following:
- Renovation funds for our new location
- Scholarship funds for our community youth
- Community events and outreach funds
- Technology funds
Items we’ll need consistently:
- Bottled water
- Games, activities, etc
- Unused clothes and shoes (with tags and boxes)
- Non-perishable foods
Share Your Story With Us!
Medard’s story is one of friendship, family and the community. It embodies how so many pulled together in support during a devastating time. It is characterized in how relationships were strengthened, new friendships were formed, and how this vision of Medard’s House was pushed forward as a way to keep that growing relational environment strong for all of us and those to come.
How did Medard impact your life?
How do you envision Medard’s House contributing to the teenagers in the community?
Email us at email@example.com to share your story here.