Medard’s House is a Christ centered ministry house that serves to be the extension of the family for teenagers.
It is a safe place to:
- socialize and bond with peers
- connect with community leaders and role models
- learn the value of service through provided teachings
- realize talents and dreams
- verbalize and immobilize fears
All this through the love of the community and the power of the Holy Spirit.
Building a Better Community
A Story of Hope
Other Ways You Can Help
Medard’s house is now accepting donations for:
- daily program support
- hot meals, a new stove, refrigerator
- musical instruments, furniture, computers for our tutoring program
- a passenger van, minor renovations, and more!
Items we’ll need consistently:
- bottled water, food donations
- sports equipment
- art and craft supplies, paper supplies
- monetary donations