Middle/High School Program
Foundations After School Drop-in
- Monday’s and Tuesday’s from 3-6 PM
- Fun, Homework Help, Sports, Games, Arts and Crafts, Food and Drinks!
Young Adult Program
- January – December – 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Mentoring, Fellowship and Guidance offered to young adults ages 18+, many of whom were previous Medard’s House participants in high school
- Professional Guidance – Assistance preparing job applications, resumes and references (Academics)
- Vocational Training (Academics) *Coming Soon!
- Bible Study – 30 minute biblical discussion offered by a Medard’s House Mentor (Character Development)
- A healthy meal is provided for all in attendance
Thursday Night Elevate
- Thursday’s from 7-9 PM
- Open to middle school and high school students
- Games, friends, food, and a better understanding of who God is.
“Elevating your life, community, and relationship with God”