Middle/High School Program
Foundations After School Drop-in
- Look for plans to be revealed in the next couple weeks!
Young Adult Program
- January – December – 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Mentoring, Fellowship and Guidance offered to young adults ages 18+, many of whom were previous Medard’s House participants in high school
- Professional Guidance – Assistance preparing job applications, resumes and references (Academics)
- Vocational Training (Academics) *Coming Soon!
- Bible Study – 30 minute biblical discussion offered by a Medard’s House Mentor (Character Development)
- A healthy meal is provided for all in attendance
- August 2017 – June 2018 – held from 4:00 – 6:00 on Mentoring Mondays
- Homework help and tutoring services provided by certified teachers, retired teachers, and peer tutors including Key Club and National Honor
- Society students from the WSSD. (Academics)
- One on one counseling for emotional support, drug and alcohol abuse
- Insurance Scholarships for Rehabilitation Programs *Coming Soon!